Please note: All party booking is done online and paid at the time of the booking via our online booking site.
Rent out Decades Arcade for Private Parties
We will gladly host your private event or party. We have two options for you depending on the size and time you want to have your party:
1) Rent out the Entire Arcade
Your party will have full, private, free use of the entire upstairs and downstairs arcade for 2 hours.
You can bring your own food and your own decorations. Many parties use Belmont Pizza to cater their event and they will walk the pizza right across the parking lot. Found Market, which serves great sandwiches, is right next door too, though open only for the Saturday parties.
There are no additional costs. You have full private use of the arcade.
This option is available only during non-public hours, and has a maximum of 75 guests. Cost is $299 for 2 hours for the first 50 guests, with $5 extra per guest required for > 50 guests. In general, we will host birthday or other parties from 4-6pm Thursday, 4-6pm Friday, 10am-12pm and 12-2pm Saturday, and on Sunday 10am-12pm, 12-2pm, 7-9pm, and 9-11pm. Other times may be available by special arrangement if you contact us.
2) Rent out Our New Upstairs Second Floor
Your party will have full, private use of our upstairs arcade.
We now offer an upstairs mini-arcade. It consists of 10 machines including jukebox, table and chairs, pinball machines, arcade games, video game consoles, couch and controllable lighting in a 15×15 room. Essentially it is a mini version of our downstairs arcade, but just for you and your guests. If you want to celebrate a full birthday with cake and food and drinks and presents, this is the place to do it. You can come and go from upstairs to downstairs as you or your guests wish. Make your Decades Arcade experience complete.
This option is only available during public hours. It is rentable by the hour during our normal public hours for $59/hour, 1-hour minimum for up to 25 guests. Book as many hours as you want to be up there. Your guests must also pay the normal admission fee of $12 adults / $8 kids, and we can have you prepay this on their behalf at the time of the party. Unfortunately, no non-paying, non-playing party spectators are allowed to attend. Sorry, we just don’t have the space to accommodate this. We recommend renting the full arcade if you need this capability to invite children’s parents, friends, siblings and family.
Our normal public hours are 6-11pm Thursday, 6-11pm Friday, 2-11pm Saturday, and 2-7pm Sunday. During your upstairs party you are welcome to come back down to the downstairs arcade.
What You Get
- Private party – the party space you rented is all yours. No one else from the public is allowed in.
- Freeplay – there is no additional cost on any of the machines in your party space (except the claw machine which costs 25 cents). They are all on freeplay.
- Table and chairs – we offer two 6 foot tables and about 15 chairs to use as you wish.
- Alcohol – Champion Brewing now offers their beer at Decades, available for all private parties.
- BYOF (bring your own food) – as long as you clean up you can bring in whatever food you want (no glass). MUST setup and cleanup during party time, NO EARLY SETUP, NO LATE CLEANUP !
- BYOD (bring your own decorations) – you can decorate in whatever motif you want for your party as long as you remove everything at the end. MUST setup and cleanup during party time, NO EARLY SETUP, NO LATE CLEANUP !
- You are required to remove all personal property, trash, and other items you bring. If you fail to do this, unfortunately additional charges of a minimum of $75 will be assessed since our staff has to clean up on your behalf.
We email you our rental agreement at the time you schedule your party. Please read all the requirements of you and us carefully. You can also download it here. You don’t need to send in the agreement before your party, but we do require you to sign it at the time of the actual party.